this is a brand new product not used in the project planned and not needed.
It is from the well known company Charlies Place who lists it at $125. Here is what charlies-place.com website says about its capabilities
"All 90 models including S90, SL90, ST90, CL90, CT90 through 1978, CM91
CB/CL/SL 100/125 through 1982 CT200
Features of the 6v Regulator/Rectifier:
- Upgrades the charging system on very early rectifier-only models by simultaneously regulating and rectifying the total stator output.
- Also able to upgrade charging systems on other models by replacing individual regulator and rectifier with a single-unit that simultaneously regulates and rectifies the total stator output.
- Eliminates redundant unnecessary wiring from original charging-system wiring, thereby reducing long-term potential for other problems.
- Fits very neatly into existing rectifier bracket on all models with no modification necessary.
- Easy to wire-in and comes with complete step-by-step instructions.
- Superior to anything else on the market by design, our units utilize the total output from the stator thereby improving your charging system from its original configuration."